Dragonfly Day 2019 (Sunday 4th August) was a huge success, and a very special day for all concerned.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to:
- All those wonderful people, young and old, who participated in the walk to create awareness of the cause.
- All those wonderful people in our community who stopped and shared in our “activities in the park” following the walk, and showed their appreciation and support of what we do by making a generous donation.
- Keisha and Emily, our two wonderful face painters, who worked tirelessly to put smiles on the faces of dozens of children.
- Peter and Linda (Bullimore) and Kate (Crawford) for being part of our special day.
- To all the MRF team and other support workers who gave so generously of their time leading up to, during and after the event.
Here are a few photos from the day for you to enjoy!
Bruce & Faye